Friday, April 27, 2007

I Want To Barf - Joel Osteen Game

What level will preachers stoop to promote “its all about me” and nothing about Jesus. Joel Osteen has a new game out that goes through seven steps of making yourself feel better about yourself.

Your Best Life Now the game 7 steps to living your full potential. Let me list them and see what you think about them?

Enlarge YOUR vision
Develop a healthy SELF image
Discover the power of YOUR thoughts and words
Let go of the past
Find strength through adversity
Live to Give
Choose to be happy

Wow I see nothing about obeying God if you love Him, self sacrifice, deny yourself and serve others. According to Joel it’s all about me and what makes me happy.

I wonder if he is truly a wolf in sheep’s clothing. I wonder if he really worships the same Jesus I read in the bible. Or is he making up his stuff as he goes along? Is he serving the world or serving God?

Here is a link to the full article. Bring a bag with you.

Wes
Galatians 2:20


No comments: