Monday, October 22, 2007

Joe Francis, Founder of Girls Gone Wild, I Am Just Like Jesus

This is about the most pathetic piece of garbage I came across in a long time. Joe Francis, the founder of girls gone wild, has been arrested on various accounts of filming under aged girls. He has also been charged with tax evasion, caught with illegal prescription drugs in jail and tried to bribe an officer in jail. In a Fox News interview, with Greta Van Susteren, he is being targeted because of what he does and that he has done NOTHING wrong. He goes on to describe how he is being mocked by the other inmates and how he fell down and a priest helped him up and asked him, do you ever think about Jesus. What was his response, "yeah everyday because just like Jesus I am innocent." Bring me the barf bag.

So I decide to head over to Greta's blog and post the following, I had some nasty responses to what I said. I think there were at least 3 people who said who am I to judge. John 3:16 is not longer the most popular verse quoted nowadays but Matthew 7:1 Judge not, that you will be judged. But people miss the meaning of the verse and use it soooo out of context. My favorite response is do you believe in the court system? Should we not judge murderers and rapists? God is telling us if we are doing the same thing then who are we to judge.

Here is my post:
Mr. Francis you make me want to vomit when you compare yourself to Jesus. Sir you are not innocent nor are you sinless. You exploit women and are a cancer to society. You provide no benefits to this world with your videos and I can only imagine how many marriages you have impacted in a negative way. I hope they convict you to the fullest extent of the law. It is funny how the Bible is always true. Your sins will find you out and what you sow is what you will reap.

However, you have an opportunity to repent and turn towards Christ. He was willing to die for your sins and pay your debt. He offered up His ultimate love as the Bible says in 1 John 3:16 By this we know love, because He laid down His life for us. And we also ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

Mr. Francis you are nothing like Jesus. You are not innocent, you have not laid your life down for those who hate you, you are not sinless. I would highly suggest you get yourself a Bible and read it and find out who Jesus really is before you make more silly statements.

You can overcome this and ultimately death and have eternal life. Who is it that overcomes? 1 John 5:5 says, "Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?" Turn and repent and you will be saved.

Sometimes I wonder just how lost our society is and that there are people sticking up for this garbage.

Wes Porter
Galatians 2:20


No comments: