Monday, October 8, 2007

Bush: All Religions Pray To Same God??

How many people in America believe what the president says about God. Does he have any idea what the heck he is talking about?
'That's what I believe. I believe Islam is a great religion that preaches peace' ....Really? hmm that is why they hate Jews, Christians and Americans and want to destroy us? I don't get it.

What else does our president claim:

"Well, first of all, I believe in an Almighty God, and I believe that all the world, whether they be Muslim, Christian, or any other religion, prays to the same God. That's what I believe. I believe that Islam is a great religion that preaches peace. And I believe people who murder the innocent to achieve political objectives aren't religious people, whether they be a Christian who does that – we had a person blow up our – blow up a federal building in Oklahoma City who professed to be a Christian, but that's not a Christian act to kill innocent people.

I wonder if he really means it or is someone forcing him to write this trash? Or is this truly his lack of Biblical Truth. They BOTH CANNOT BE TRUE. One claims Jesus is God who rose from the dead and Islam states he was just a good prophet and never died on the cross. All of Christianity hangs on this one event to be true.

Just a simple cursory look at Christianity vs Islam shows that the two religions are in complete opposition.

You can check out the full article here at Worldnetdaily.com.

Wes Porter
Galatians 2:20


No comments: